Photography: Ivy's Kopiaste.org Brings Us A Lovely Photographic Travelogue to CyprusCuisine: DELICIOUS -- NO-FAIL MODERN CYPRUS EASTER BREAD (“FLAOUNES”)Videography: Come and visit "Cyprus Life" for short movies with places that is impossible not to love

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Contact Me

Please fill in the form below to contact me. Your correspondence will go directly to my email inbox. Do to the volume of email received, a reply may not be prompt. You can contact me for link exchanges, advertisement, general queries, etc. Please note: By sending me a message, you are accepting the possibility that your email may be reproduced in part or in whole on this site. For more info, please check out my F.A.Q.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Konstelion,

    I am having a problem with your contact form. I tried several times on IE, and got this error message: Result: "No CAPTCHA was viewed." I have no idea what that means. Assistance would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Steff,

    Thanks for the comment and welcome to this site.

    Did you try leaving the contact form page and coming back, or hitting refresh? Also, please make sure your email address is a valid one.

    I hope my comment was helpful.

    ReplyDelete